It was the one question being asked over and over at Whitecaps training this pas

• 0 ตอบ
  • 19 อ่าน

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

It was the one question being asked over and over at Whitecaps training this pas
« เมื่อ: 06 ธ.ค. 2018, 12:43 น. »

It was the one question being asked over and over at Whitecaps training this past week. Blue Jays Devon Travis Jersey .  A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. "Why do the Whitecaps struggle so badly on the road?" Ive asked many players and team officials and fellow pundits that same question over the last three years, yet no one can really give a definitive answer.  Searing heat, humidity and altitude are often mentioned. Youd think crossing time zones would be really hard on players, except that the Whitecaps managed three wins and a draw from five eastern trips last year alone. Theyve actually exhibited more road futility in the West.  Playing surfaces can be unique in makeup and dimension but not drastic. Penalty areas are the same size, as are the goals, and yet the visiting team always seems to start the game with a statistical disadvantage. Some Las Vegas oddsmakers give MLS home teams a half goal advantage which represents a 10% edge, higher than any other Major North American Sport. Coach Carl Robinson pointed out this week that teams who are great at home, usually get into the playoffs.  But teams that collect points away are usually comfortably in the playoffs by the time autumn rolls around. Nigel Reo Coker suggested that team spirit and camaraderie are the keys to success no matter where you play, and that this 2014 squad is capable of replicating its thrilling 4-1 win over New York away from BC Place.    Whitecaps supporters, who are showing up to more and more away games, just want a team that looks and plays similarly no matter the venue; something Martin Rennie couldnt come to grips with over his 2 seasons.    No venue has been a bigger obstacle for the Whitecaps than the one they visit on Sunday, when they play Chivas USA; co-tenants of the Stub Hub Centre with the LA Galaxy.  In nine contests there, the Whitecaps have but one win, and two draws.  Theyve scored just five times in Carson, while allowing 15 goals.  With four games in SoCal this season (representing 11.7% of their entire schedule) taking more of those available 12 points might help reverse a trend that has seen the club win just seven out of 52 games away from Vancouver.  Blue Jays Ryan Tepera Jersey . The Cavs announced the move Saturday, one day after LeBron James said hes returning to Cleveland. A 12-year veteran, Haywood has played in 794 NBA games, averaging 6. Blue Jays Tim Mayza Jersey . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=blue-jays-mark-leiter-jr-jersey .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event.Rory McIlroy feels he can go in to next weeks Players Championship with plenty of confidence after a strong end to the week at Quail Hollow. The world No 3 saw his hopes of defending his Wells Fargo Championship title all-but ended with a one-over 73 on Saturday, but saved his best until last with a six-under 66 on Sunday.McIlroy, who also claimed his first PGA Tour victory in the tournament back in 2010, mixed eight birdies with two bogeys during the final round and believes he had the opportunity to get even closer to the top of the leaderboard. McIlroy and Phil Mickelson both posted 66s on Sunday If you take away the two fives at the start and the end, it was a pretty good scorecard, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I drove the ball well, hit a lot of better iron shots and converted a lot of chances.I did a lot of things right. Looking back at the 73s I shot in the first and third round, I probably just left myself a bit much to do going in to today.A 66 is a really good score and Im positive and confident going in to the next couple of weeks. The Players is a place where Ive continued to do a little bit better each and every year, and Im looking forward to next week with my game rounding in to a little bit of form. The world No 3 played alongside Adam Scott during the final round McIlroy made the worst start by ffailing to get up-and-down at the first, but bounced back by holing a six-footer at the fourth and a two-putt birdie from close-range at the next. Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys Gear. Back-to-back gains from the seventh saw the Northern Irishman reach the turn in 33, before he continued his move up the leaderboard by following a birdie-three at the 10th with a 25-footer at the 11th.The two-time Quail Hollow champion left a kick-in gain at 14 and picked up another shot at the 16th to move within two of the lead, only to finish with a bogey after narrowly avoiding the hazard with his approach in to the last. McIlroy misjudged his approach in to the par-four 18th It has been a good day overall and I felt like I had a chance around the middle of the back nine to post a number, but it just wasnt meant to be, McIlroy added.  I was trying to post 10-under-par, that was the score in my mind, so I needed to birdie the last couple of holes.If I had two shots to take back, then the drive on 15 and the second shot at the last could have made it a different story. There were two soft bogeys at the first and at the 18th. At 18, it was just a complete wrong shot selection and it just wasnt the right shot to play.Watch Rory McIlroy in action at the Players Championship from May 12-15 live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Rory takes encouragement Wells Fargo leaderboard Wells Fargo: R3 highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '