iverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam

• 0 ตอบ
  • 41 อ่าน

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

iverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam
« เมื่อ: 13 ธ.ค. 2018, 09:50 น. »

LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam Lallana from Southampton on Tuesday. Stitched Bulls Jerseys Online . Lallana, who is believed to have signed a five-year deal, underwent a medical at Liverpools training ground on Friday after Southampton accepted a reported "Im so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool," Lallana said in an interview with the official team website. "Im quite humbled and I just cant wait to get started. "Hopefully I can settle in quickly, and I will give it my best throughout the whole time Im here. I hope I can add something to the team and hopefully we can win trophies while Im here, because thats why Im here -- for success." Lallana impressed last season with Southampton, with nine goals and six assists earning him a place on the PFA Premier League Team of the Year. The 26-year-old was also part of Englands World Cup squad and featured in all three matches in Brazil before the disappointing group stage exit. Lallana, who has chosen the No. 20 jersey, will now go on holiday before joining his new teammates for pre-season training in about three weeks. There will be a familiar face around as former Southampton teammate Rickie Lambert was signed by Liverpool last month. "Its great that I can continue my career with him as well. Thats a special moment," Lallana said. "(Its) a massive help. Ive spent the last four or five years with him. "Weve had great careers at Southampton and achieved something special, but were both thoroughly looking forward to the new challenge. Its Rickies boyhood club and a club I cant wait to be a part of." Liverpool missed out on its first league title in 24 years last season, finishing second to Manchester City by two points following a thrilling finale. "Watching the run-in towards the end of last season was unbelievable," Lallana said. "Deep down, I was thinking to myself: hopefully one day Ill be able to play in that team. That dream has become a reality now, so I cant wait for that to get started. Lallana scored 58 goals in 250 appearances during his eight seasons at Southampton, and became club captain in 2012. The fixture list means Lallana and Lambert are likely to make their competitive debuts at home to former club Southampton on the opening day of the season. "It would have been worse if it was at St Marys, Im glad its at Anfield," Lallana said. "But to be lining up against my teammates from last year just had to happen. Its fate. Rickie and I spoke about it, and he said he could have bet his mortgage on it, he knew it was going to happen." Lallana is Brendan Rodgers third signing of the summer after Lambert and Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, whose move from Germany will be ratified on Tuesday with the official opening of the transfer window for registrations. "What is apparent about Adam is that his character is on a par with his talent," Rodgers said. "We believe he fits right in with what we are trying to do at Liverpool. Adam is aware there will be great competition for places at this club and he is hungry to improve further." Southampton said it would reinvest the money received for Lallana in its squad for next season. ú25 million ($43 million) bid. Cheap Bulls Jerseys .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. Authentic Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.cheapbullsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-zach-lavine-jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. ST. LOUIS -- After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win. Tarasenko scored and added an assist in regulation, and then netted the deciding goal in the shootout to lead the Blues to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. Just seconds after Roman Josi gave the Predators a 3-2 lead at 7:33 of the third period, Tarasenko got control of the puck. He moved into the Nashville end, and after hesitating from the high slot, beat goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot at 7:49. Tarasenko credited his father, Andrei, who coaches in Russia, for his tying goal. "That was a set play that my father (taught) me," he said. "If you do it right, its probably hard to catch it. I just tried to make it through." But Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Tarasenko, who has 18 goals, has the kind of skills that cannot be taught. "Theres not many pure shooters," Hitchcock said. "But hes one of them." Brian Elliott, who has won 14 of his last 15 at home, stopped three of four shots in the shootout. Nashville fell to 1-7 in the tiebreaker. Predators coach Barry Trotz was pleased to get one point. "I thought it was a great point for us," Trotz said. "Youre down to the St Louis Blues 2-0, and its a real hard rink to come into. They come at you hard, but I thought as the game went on we got better and better." Jaden Schwartz and David Backes also scored for the Blues, who have beaten the Predators eighht of the last nine. Authentic Omer Asik Jersey. Elliott made 28 saves to end a three-game losing streak. Paul Gaustad, Mike Fisher and Roman Josi scored the Nashville goals, and Hutton turned aside 31 shots. Fisher got the Predators even 2-2 at 3:25 of the third period when he beat Elliott from a bad angle along the right boards. Josi then gave Nashville its first lead, but it lasted just 16 seconds. "Tarasenko is dangerous off the rush," Trotz said. Derek Roy, who played on a line with Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz, said the sky is the limit for Tarasenko. "I feel like he gets better every game," Roy said. "Hes eager to learn. He wants to play well and he wants to win. Those are good qualities in a player." Schwartz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 9:11 of the first period when he converted a centring pass from Chris Stewart. Backes gave St. Louis a 2-0 lead when he redirected Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the right point at 3:31 of the second. But Gaustad got the Predators back in it with 3:12 left in the second when the puck came to him in the slot off a scrum in the corner, and he buried a shot past Elliott. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber, who scored twice in Friday nights 3-2 win against New Jersey, was listed as questionable because of an upper-body injury but he played his usual shifts. ... Backes played in his 543rd game with the Blues, tying him with Keith Tkachuk for 12th place on the teams career list. ... Josi has 11 points in his last 10 games. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '